Amerex 150 LB Novec 1230 Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model #775
3MTM NOVEC 1230TM Fire Protection Fluid has a Global Warming Potential of 1 and an atmospheric life of just five days making it the long-term sustainable choice that also has the greatest margin of safety of any of the chemical agents in the marketplace today.
Amerex Novec 1230 Fire Extinguisher Model #775 can be used on Class A, B or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 775
- Agent Type: Novec 1230
- UL&ULC Rating: 3A:80B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 150
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 395
- Height: 61 in
- Width: 29 in
- Depth: 42 in
- Discharge time (seconds): 22
- Cylinder - DOT 4BW240
- Operating Press (PSI): 125
- Test Pressure (PSI): 480
- Burst Pressure (Minimum - PSI): 960
- Discharge Range: 30 feet
- Hose Length: 40 feet
- Hose Diameter: 1 inch
- Wheels (Semi-pneumatic): 16 x 4 inches
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Environmentally friendly 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Clean Agent (0 ODP - 1 GWP)
- Brass, chrome-plated operating valve
- 125 PSI operating pressure
- Heavy-duty steel cylinder, carriage, and hose hanger assembly
- DOT Cylinders
- Quick-release 40ft. discharge hose with brass/chrome-plated ball-type shut-off nozzle
- Pressure gauge protected by a stainless-steel gauge guard
- Corrosion-resistant lime/yellow polyester paint finish
- UL/ULC label with QR code
- Large instruction pictogram
- Operating temperature range: -40° to +120° F.
- 6-Year Warranty
CONFORMS TO TEST STANDARDS:
CAN/ULC S566 & ANSI/UL 2129
CAN/ULC S508 & ANSI/UL 711
Manufactured to order. Customer Service Agent will contact you with Estimated Ship Date upon Order.