Amerex 150 LB Halotron Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model #B675
The Amerex Halotron I™ extinguishers feature the same qualities found in all Amerex products and adds the convenience of a “clean” extinguishing agent. Halotron I™ extinguishing agent has proven itself as the leader in the hunt for an alternative “clean” agent by being the only alternative “clean” agent to obtain FAA approvals for both ramp use (ARFF Vehicle) and on-board an aircraft. Combining the quality of Amerex products with a proven alternative “clean” agent, the Amerex Halotron I™ wheeled extinguishers offer you the best value in the industry.
Amerex Halotron Fire Extinguisher Model #B675 can be used on Class A, B or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: B675
- Agent Type: Clean Agent
- UL&ULC Rating: 10A:120B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 150
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 610
- Height: 64 in
- Width: 37 in
- Depth: 43 in
- Discharge time (seconds): 38
- Discharge Range: 30-45 feet
- Operating Temp: -40º to +120º
- Hose Length: 50 feet
- Hose Diameter: .75 inch
- Wheels (steel): 36 x 2.5 inches
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Brass hose fittings
- Live swivels on discharge valve
- Reflective stripes
- Tow loops
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- Heavy-duty steel cylinder,carriage, hose rack
- DOT/TC cylinders
- Stainless-steel gauge guard
- Quick-opening valves
- Chrome-plated brass valve
- Quick-release discharge hose
- UL/ULC label with QR code
- Large instruction pictogram
- EPA-approved “Clean Agent” for Class A, B, and C hazards
- Low GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Low ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Short atmospheric lifetime
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- No thermal or static shock
- No electrical conductivity back to the operator
- 6-Year Warranty
CONFORMS TO TEST STANDARDS:
CAN/ULC S566 & ANSI/UL 2129
CAN/ULC S508 & ANSI/UL 711
Manufactured to order. Customer Service Agent will contact you with Estimated Ship Date upon Order.