Amerex Direct Pressure 125 LB Purple K Dry Chemical Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model #452
Amerex 125 LB Direct Pressure fire extinguishers utilize a 23ft3 nitrogen cylinder with a “quick-opening brass valve” to pressurize and completely discharge the agent cylinder. The compact size and 16” semi-pneumatic tires allow easy maneuvering and operation by one person, through narrow doorways and aisles. A 4” stainless-steel fill opening with rugged chrome-plated brass cap makes servicing easier.
Amerex Direct Pressure Fire Extinguisher Model #452 can be used on Class B or C fires.
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 452
- Agent Type: Purple K
- UL&ULC Rating: 320B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 125
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 335
- Height: 45 in
- Width: 24 in
- Depth: 36 in
- Discharge time (seconds): 52
- Discharge Range: 30-40 feet
- Operating Temp: -65º to +120º
- Nitrogen Cylinder (Cu. Ft/Liter): 23
- Safety Burst Disc Range (PSI): 400-500
- Hose Length: 50 feet
- Hose Diameter: .75 inch
- Wheels (semi-pneumatic): 16 x 4 inches
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Stainless-steel collars
- Chrome-plated brass fill caps
- Brass hose fittings
- Live swivels on discharge valve
- Heavy-duty steel cylinder, carriage, hose rack
- Lifting eyes
- UL/ULC label with QR code
- Large instruction pictogram
- DOT/TC nitrogen cylinder with quick-opening brass valve
- 6-Year Warranty
CONFORMS TO TEST STANDARDS:
CAN/ULC S504 & ANSI/UL 299
CAN/ULC S508 & ANSI/UL 711
Manufactured to order. Customer Service Agent will contact you with Estimated Ship Date upon Order.