Amerex Direct Pressure 300 LB Purple K Dry Chemical Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model #493
For large hazards, choose 300 lb. Direct Pressure extinguishers with a “quick-opening” 55ft3 nitrogen cylinder. They provide quality and economical fire protection, large volume capacity for extra-high hazard areas with single-person transport and operation. The 36” X 6” wide steel wheels make movement possible in sandy or soft soil.
Amerex Direct Pressure Fire Extinguisher Model #493 can be used on Class B or C fires.
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 493
- Agent Type: Purple K
- UL&ULC Rating: 320B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 300
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 743
- Height: 57 in
- Width: 34 in
- Depth: 39 in
- Discharge time (seconds): 67
- Discharge Range: 30-40 feet
- Operating Temp: -65º to +120º
- Nitrogen Cylinder (Cu. Ft/Liter): 55
- Safety Burst Disc Range (PSI): 400-500
- Hose Length: 50 feet
- Hose Diameter: 1 inch
- Wheels (steel): 36 x 6 inches
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Stainless-steel collars
- Chrome-plated brass fill caps
- Brass hose fittings
- Live swivels on discharge valve
- Heavy-duty steel cylinder, carriage, hose rack
- Lifting eyes
- UL/ULC label with QR code
- Large instruction pictogram
- DOT/TC nitrogen cylinder with quick-opening brass valve
- 6-Year Warranty
CONFORMS TO TEST STANDARDS:
CAN/ULC S504 & ANSI/UL 299
CAN/ULC S508 & ANSI/UL 711
Manufactured to order. Customer Service Agent will contact you with Estimated Ship Date upon Order.