Amerex High Performance 125 LB Purple K Dry Chemical Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model #759
High Performance Z-Series wheeled extinguishers offer superior reliability, corrosion resistance, and affordable maintenance costs.
Z-Series Fire Extinguisher Model #759 can be used on Class B or C fires.
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 759
- Agent Type: Purple K
- UL&ULC Rating: 120B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 125
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 400
- Height: 53.5 in
- Width: 34 in
- Depth: 38.5 in
- Discharge time (seconds): 30
- Discharge Range: 50-55 feet
- Operating Temp: -40º to +120º
- Hose Length: 50 feet
- Hose Diameter: 1 inch
- Wheels (steel): 36 x 6 inches
- Flow Rate (Lbs./sec.) 5.2
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Proprietary corrosion-resistant paint process
- Integral lift loops for loading/positioning on board
- Carriage design rests the agent cylinder and hose above ground for protection
- Chrome-plated brass shut-off ball valve with swivel pistol grip
- Separate 3” fill port with chrome-plated brass cap
- 1” x 50’ field-repairable hose constructed with brass couplings
- Full 250 lb. fill regardless of the type of chemical used—no “nominal” fill sizes
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge with stainless-steel gauge guard
- Wide-footprint wheels at 36” x 6” for easy movement of unit
- 12-Year Warranty
CONFORMS TO TEST STANDARDS:
CAN/ULC S504 & ANSI/UL 299
CAN/ULC S508 & ANSI/UL 711
Manufactured to order. Customer Service Agent will contact you with Estimated Ship Date upon Order.