ABC fire extinguishers are ideal for homes, businesses, hallways, office buildings, apartment buildings, chemical storage areas, RVs, boats, and cars.
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: Amerex B500TC
- UL&ULC Rating: 2A:10B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 5
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 9.25
- Height: 15.25 in
- Width: 7.25 in (entire width of unit, including hose and handle)
- Depth: 4.25 in (cylinder diameter)
- Range (Initial) : 12-18 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 14
- Bracket included: Vehicle Bracket 818B
- Manufactured Year: 2023
- 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- UL Rated: 2A:10B:C
- Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
- User Friendly
- Standard Wall Bracket: 888-16591
- USCG Approved Brackets: 818, 821, 861H
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Bracket: 807
- Rubber Strap Bracket: 862
- Double Strap Brackets: 818s, 821s
Plastic Cabinets - Available in red or white cabinet, with red or clear covers.
Semi Recessed Metal Cabinets
- Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1017G10
- Aluminum Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1027G10
- Stainless Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1037G10