ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
- Class A: Wood, Paper, cloth, trash, plastics (solids that are not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease, acetone (includes flammable gases).
- Class C: Electrical: Energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. ABC fire extinguishers are ideal for homes, businesses, hallways, office buildings, apartment buildings, chemical storage areas, and vehicles. ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: Amerex B441
- Valve Type: Chrome Plated Brass Valve
- Design: Hose & Nozzle
- UL&ULC Rating: 4A:80B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 10
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 19
- Height: 20.5 in
- Width: 8.75 in (entire width of unit, including hose and handle)
- Depth: 5 in (cylinder diameter)
- Range (Initial) : 15-21 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 20
- Bracket Included: Wall Bracket 820
- Manufactured Year: 2022
- 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- UL Rated 4A:80B:C
- Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label (B-II)
- User Friendly
- Optional Chrome Plated Cylinder (B441C)= additional $60.00
Plastic Cabinets - Available in red or white cabinet, with red or clear covers.
Semi Recessed Cabinets:
Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1017G10
Aluminum Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1027G10
Stainless Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1037G10