ABC fire extinguishers are ideal for homes, businesses, hallways, office buildings, apartment buildings, chemical storage areas, RVs, boats, and cars.
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: Amerex B423
- Valve Type: Chrome Plated Brass
- UL&ULC Rating: 10A:120B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 20
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 38
- Height: 24 in
- Width: 10.25 in(entire width of unit, including hose and handle)
- Depth: 7 in (cylinder diameter)
- Depth: 7 in
- Range (Initial) : 15-21 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 30
- Bracket Option: Wall Bracket 803 - 00577 (Included)
- 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- UL Rated: 10A:120B:C
- Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
- User Friendly
Optional Dolly Cart
- Dolly Cart Option: 859
Surface Mounted Metal Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Surface Mounted Cabinet: 2033F10
Semi Recessed Metal Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet: 2037F10