- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Fire Extinguisher Brackets
Safety Products & Parts
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
Class A: Wood, Paper, cloth, trash, plastics (solids that are not metals).
Class B: Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease, acetone (includes flammable gases).
Class C: Electrical: Energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
• Model #: Amerex B417TC
• UL&ULC Rating: 1A:10B:C
• Capicity (lbs): 2.5
• Shipping Weight (lbs): 5.5
• Height: 15.5 in
• Width: 5.75 in
• Depth: 3 in
• Design: Nozzle
• Range (Initial) : 9-15 ft
• Discharge time (seconds): 10
• Bracket Option: Vehicle Bracket Included
• 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• UL Rated
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
• USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Labe
• User Friendly
• Chrome Plated Cylinder
I own a Jeep Wrangler. Most of the off-road clubs have safety requirements to join. One of the requirements of mine is a fire extinguisher on board. Space is at a premium with Wranglers and most Jeepers suggest mounting it on the roll bar. The 2.5 LB extinguisher fit the bill and it being chrome took nothing away from the appearance of the Jeep and actually looks quite sexy mounted there! Shipping was quick and painless. When it comes time to replace it, I'll come right back here!