B417T ABC extinguishers are ideal for work trucks & personal vehicles. ABC fire extinguishers are ideal for homes, businesses, hallways, office buildings, apartment buildings, chemical storage areas, RVs, boats, and cars.
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: Amerex B417/B417T
- Valve Type: Anodized Aluminum
- Design: Nozzle
- UL&ULC Rating: 1A:10B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 2.5
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 5.5
- Height: 15.5 in
- Width: 5.75 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Design: Nozzle
- Range (Initial) : 9-15 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 10
- Bracket Option: Vehicle Bracket Included
- Manufactured Year: 2021
- 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Stored Pressure Design
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- UL Rated: 1A:10B:C
- Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
- USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
- User Friendly
- Optional Chrome Plated Cylinder (B417TC) = additional $75.00