Z-Series extinguishers are the ultimate choice in fire extinguishers for high hazard, frequent use, and extreme environment applications. Economical-less initial cost, lower maintenance costs, and greater reliability than cartridge-operated extinguishers. Amerex Z-Series extinguishers are available with a proprietary, zinc-enriched coating that resists corrosion for up to 12 years in severely saltcontaminated environments.
Purple K Z-Series Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class B or C fires.
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
Fast Flow models discharge at high flow rates, delivering more pounds of extinguishing agent per second to supply the safest and fastest three-dimensional “knock-down” capability. Ideal for high-risk areas, Fast Flow models discharge faster than their Compliance Flow counterparts and offer impressive results in the face of fast-moving fires. Features our proprietary zinc-enriched coating.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 793
- Valve Type: Chrome Plated Brass with Gauge Guard
- UL&ULC Rating: 40B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 13.2
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 29
- Height: 17.5 in
- Width: 10.5 in (entire width of unit, including hose and handle)
- Depth: 7 in (cylinder diameter)
- Range (Initial) : 40-50 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 15
- Average Discharge Rate: .94 lbs/second
- Bracket included: Wall Bracket 877-09582
- Manufactured Year: 2022
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Zinc-Enriched Coating
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Gauge Guards are Chrome-Plated Brass
- Protective Rubber Foot Rings
- Superior Range (Vertical & Horizontal)
- High (240 PSI) Operating Pressure
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- Wide Grip Allows Clearance for
- Gloved Hand
- Large Loop Stainless-Steel Pull Pin
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- High Flow Rate
- Fast Discharge
- Quicker Knockdown
- More Operator Protection