Z-Series extinguishers are the ultimate choice in fire extinguishers for high hazard, frequent use, and extreme environment applications. Economical-less initial cost, lower maintenance costs, and greater reliability than cartridge-operated extinguishers. Amerex Z-Series extinguishers are available with a proprietary, zinc-enriched coating that resists corrosion for up to 12 years in severely saltcontaminated environments.
ABC Z-Series Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
- Class A: Ordinary Combustibles - wood, paper, cloth, trash, rubber, fabrics, many plastics (not metals).
- Class B: Flammable Liquids and Gases such as gasoline, oil, paint, lacquer and tar.
- Class C: Fires involving live or energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
Compliance Flow fire extinguishers have a higher UL rating, extended discharge times and lower flow rate, allowing them to meet or exceed a diverse array of code requirements. If meeting code requirements in a harsh industrial setting is a priority, Compliance Flow models are likely the best.
- Brand: Amerex
- Model #: 714
- Valve Type: Chrome Plated Brass with Gauge Guard
- UL&ULC Rating: 10A:120B:C
- Capacity (lbs): 20
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 40
- Height: 24.75 in
- Width: 10.5 in (entire width of unit, including hose and handle)
- Depth: 7 in (cylinder diameter)
- Range (Initial) : 40-50 ft
- Discharge time (seconds): 30
- Average Discharge Rate: .65 lbs/second
- Bracket included: Wall Bracket 877-09582
- Manufactured Year: 2022
- 12-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Zinc-Enriched Coating
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Gauge Guards are Chrome-Plated Brass
- Protective Rubber Foot Rings
- Superior Range (Vertical & Horizontal)
- High (240 PSI) Operating Pressure
- Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
- Wide Grip Allows Clearance for
- Gloved Hand
- Large Loop Stainless-Steel Pull Pin
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
- Long Range
- Highest UL Ratings