- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Fire Extinguisher Brackets
Safety Products & Parts
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
Class A: Wood, Paper, cloth, trash, plastics (solids that are not metals).
Class B: Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease, acetone (includes flammable gases).
Class C: Electrical: Energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
• Model #: Amerex B500TC
• UL&ULC Rating: 2A:10B:C
• Capicity (lbs): 5
• Shipping Weight (lbs): 9.25
• Height: 15.25 in
• Width: 7.25 in
• Depth: 4.25 in
• Range (Initial) : 12-18 ft
• Discharge time (seconds): 14
• Bracket Option: Wall Bracket Included
• 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• UL Rated
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
• USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
• User Friendly
• Chrome Plated Cylinder
Red Cabinet with Red Cover - 24 inch
White Cabinet with Clear Cover - 24 inch
Semi Recessed Cabinets:
Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1017G10
Aluminum Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1027G10
Stainless Steel Semi Recessed Cabinet - 1037G10
Regular Price: $60.00
Special Price $51.99As low as: $38.50