Parts & Accessories
- Service Equipment
ABC Fire Extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical in the form of a fine pale yellow powder. Amerex B417T ABC extinguishers are ideal for work trucks & personal vehicles.
ABC or Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguishers can be used on Class A, B, or C fires.
Class A: Wood, Paper, cloth, trash, plastics (solids that are not metals).
Class B: Flammable Liquids-Gasoline, oil, grease, acetone (includes flammable gases).
Class C: Electrical: Energized electrical equipment (anything that is plugged in).
ABC extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
• Model #: Amerex B417/B417T
• UL&ULC Rating: 1A:10B:C
• Capacity (lbs): 2.5
• Shipping Weight (lbs): 5.5
• Height: 15.5 in
• Width: 5.75 in
• Depth: 3 in
• Design: Nozzle
• Range (Initial) : 9-15 ft
• Discharge time (seconds): 10
• Bracket Option: Wall Mounting Bracket or Vehicle Bracket Included
• 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• UL Rated
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop Pull Pin
• Bar Coded and Bi-lingual Labels
• USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
• User Friendly
Optional Chrome Plated Cylinder (B417TC)= additional $25.00
Thankfully have not had to use the extinguisher but the item did come exactly as described on the website. Customer service was very knowledgeable in helping decide which extinguisher was right for my retail shop. Would recommend.
Regular Price: $59.00
Special Price $50.99As low as: $37.50